Wednesday, 03 December 2014 10:42
The first meeting of the Working Group for HOBA Reforms met at Brig. Noor Ud Din's house in Rawalpindi on 02-Dec-2014. The Working Group members were announced at the HOBA meeting held on 21-Nov-2014 at Garrison Officers Mess (old Pindi Club).
The following member attended:
1. Brig. Noor Ud Din (9th Entry)
2. Mr. Rashid Aziz (11th Entry)
3. Mr. Fayyaz Gillani (15th Entry)
4. Mr. Tariq O. Rehman (17th Entry)
5. Mr. Zeeshan Khan (33th Entry)
6. Mr. Ijlal Hussain (46th Entry)
7. Mr. Saif Saleem (48th Entry)
8. Mr. Asad Janjua (50th Entry)
The members elected Brig. Noor Ud Din as The Chair for the Working Group. Mr. Rashid Aziz gave a presentation on multimedia covering most topics that are under discussion by Abdalians, both on and off Facebook. The meeting ended on a vote of thanks, proposed by Zeehan Ghaffar at the end for Brig Noor's hospitality and for holding the first meeting at his house. The next meeting which is scheduled for 10th December 2014 will be held at Mr. Fayyaz H. Gillani's house in Islamabad.
Rashid Aziz and Ijlal Hussain
Zeeshan G. Khan and Asad Janjua